2018 AMSA National Convention & Exposition
March 8th – 11th in Washington, D.C.
- What is a National Convention?
- An opportunity for pre-meds to network with the AMSA community
- Small group sessions to practice clinical skills and discuss current issues in medicine
- Guest speakers!
- Washington D.C. March 8-11!
- Applications due Sunday, February 4th @ 11:59 pm.
- AMSA pays for hotel
- Registration includes admission, event materials, and one meal
The application can be found here: AMSA National Convention Application 2018! Submit completed applications to Ashish at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out http://amsaconvention.org/ for more information about the convention!
Feel free to email our Travel Coordinator Ashish with any questions at email@example.com!