If you participated in ELE last year, PLEASE fill out this survey!
What is ELE?
- The elementary education program is a great way to get involved volunteering with kids.
- Each semester volunteers are chosen to help design and present a one-hour lesson to 5th grade students at Marcy open elementary school.
- The presentations will be once a week for five weeks during the semester.
- This year we will be looking at neuroscience and teaching about how the brain interacts with other science topics.
- Great way to earn AMSA bucks!
What is the ELE Committee?
- Michael will be looking for a committee of about 6 members to assist in making the lesson plans!
- It is preferred if you have volunteered with ELE before, but not a requirement.
- Can volunteer in the school, on the committee, or both!
- More AMSA $$ 🙂
If you have any other questions feel free to email Michael Dahl at email@example.com !