- This semester’s suture clinic will be held on Saturday, April 6th in Moos Tower. The registration link will be out to sign-up next week, but make sure that you mark this date in your calendar if you are interesting in attending!
Relay for Life
- Relay for Life is taking place on April 13th, from 5-10pm
- AMSA officially has a team for Relay!!!
- Use this link to sign up
- Registration is only $15, and all proceeds go to supporting the American Cancer Society
- Email: Sydney at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
Run for Research 5k!
This semester we will be hosting a 5K for the Masonic Cancer Center at the University of Minnesota on Sunday, April 28th at 2pm! It will cost $15 for University of Minnesota students/ faculty and $20 for community members. You can pay in cash or check (made out to Pre-Med AMSA) at meetings and the day of the event. You can also venmo “Ashish-Varma” with “Run for Research 5k” in the memo line.
Link to sign up: here
AMSA Blood Drive!
We will be hosting a blood drive April 29th from 10am-4pm at the Presidents Room in Coffman. Please, please consider signing up to donate! You can save up to three lives with just one donation, get free snacks, and can take a little break from studying. To sign up, you can visit the Red Cross website or email Regan at email@example.com.