What is the Mentorship Program?
- It serves to connects pre-meds (aka you!!) with UMN medical students to gain 1 on 1 experience with someone who has gone through it before.
- Get application tips, MCAT advice, what medical school is like, etc!
- Great resource no matter if you are in the process of applying or just thinking about the idea of going the pre-med route
- Your mentor is there to be an approachable resource to answer questions and help you navigate your way to med school.
- Currently, there are about 175 medical students looking for mentees for the fall!!
If you were matched this semester, there is still time to connect with your mentor! Don’t be afraid to still reach out to your mentor. It’s not too late!
If you were in any way involved in the mentorship program this semester, please fill out this google form!