The application for the mentorship program closes THIS SATURDAY (9/28/19) at 11:59pm! Be sure to register before that time. If you are a returning student and you wish to stay with your mentor, fill out the form and indicate that you would like to stay with your current mentor!
What is the Mentorship Program?
- WHAT: It serves to connects pre-meds (aka you!!) with UMN medical students to gain 1 on 1 experience with someone who has gone through it before.
- Get application tips, MCAT advice, what medical school is like, etc!
- Great resource no matter if you are in the process of applying or just thinking about the idea of going the pre-med route
- Your mentor is there to be an approachable resource to answer questions and help you navigate your way to med school.
- Where: Communicate to your mentor via phone, e-mail, skype, in-person, whatever works best!
- When: You will be paired up with a med-student when the application date closes!
If you have any questions, please e-mail Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂