What is the Mentorship Program?
- WHAT: It serves to connects pre-meds (aka you!!) with UMN medical students to gain 1 on 1 experience with someone who has gone through it before.
- Get application tips, MCAT advice, what medical school is like, etc!
- Great resource no matter if you are in the process of applying or just thinking about the idea of going the pre-med route
- Your mentor is there to be an approachable resource to answer questions and help you navigate your way to med school.
- Where: Communicate to your mentor via phone, e-mail, skype, in-person, whatever works best!
- When: You will be paired up with a med-student when the application date closes!
If you have any questions, please e-mail Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂